Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Guano Apes and P.O.D

Guess who is coming to Tallinn?!!!

you must be really stupid, if you didn't get that from the post title

Guano Apes and P.O.D!!!!!

Guano Apes: 16.04 tickets here

P.O.D: 29.05 tickets here

Yaaaaaay

Old school:)))

Already bought the tickets, ready to go and scream my lungs out



Unfortunately it is not Rise Against

But I will probably try to attend their concert somewhere near Estonia, mb Finland or Sweden, should check that later

Here you can watch and listen some of the best Guano Apes and P.O.D

My fav "Open your eyes"



Lyrics:

Hide your face forever
dream and search forever

Have you ever been for sale ?
when your isms get smart
oh so selfish and mindless
with that comment in your eye

Do you think that you are hard ?
really harder than the other
man you're acting cold
if you are not in charge

Don't split your mentality
without thinking twice
your voice has got no reason
now is the time to face your lies

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

Will you offer me some tricks
if I ever need them
would you go into that room
if I call 'em

Do you think that you are better
really better than the rest
you realize there's a problem
I know that you can give your best

Have you ever had a dream?
or is life just a trip?
a trip without chances
a chance to grow up quick

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

Hide your face forever
dream and search forever
night and night you feel nothing
there's no way outside of my land

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

Open your eyes, open your mind
proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
trapped in yourself, break out instead
beat the machine that works in your head

"Break the line"



Lyrics:

you can get it
come and climb under my skin
overtake it
pushing me on a fast lane
come lets get away
no one knows you like i do
we will pass it if
you let the tires kiss the ground

you should go ahead
so fast
you should go ahead
so fast
you should go ahead
so fast

break the line
we have to go
cause theres no way back
where we're coming from

i`m your engine
got you strapped into my seat
here is our tactic
we get faster
the more i scream
come lets get away
no one drives you like i do
i`m collapsing
when the tires kiss the ground

you should go ahead
so fast
you should go ahead
so fast
you should go ahead
so fast

break the line
we have to go
cause theres no way back
where we're coming from

and all i try is to break the thin line
nothings gonna stop the way of life
be sure that that it's safe
i`ll show you a place
where we can be and everyone is dreaming of

you should go ahead
so fast
you should go ahead
so fast

break the line
we have to go
cause theres no way back
where we're coming from

"No Speech"



Lyrics:

Ready to take off
do it slow
I’m living on the bottom
I got to go
five little fingers
grabbing at the glass
gone, those days
now I’m running
up and down in my cage

Too late to defend, I’m buried - insane
don’t you know there’s more to life than to win
are you that kind of stereotype?
there´s no time, there’s no time
there’s nothing I could answer

No Speech
as long as I get nothing
No Speech
as long as I get nothing
but I got to get home
so let me free, this is not my home

Put away your flashing stick
don’t try to get closer-through my head
give me , give me more of your own
a little more, don’t wanna be , don’t wanna be
anybody’s clown

Too late to defend, I’m buried - insane
don’t you know there’s more to life than to win
are you that kind of stereotype ?
there's no time, there’s no time
there’s nothing I could answer

No Speech
as long as I get nothing
No Speech
as long as I get nothing
but I got to get home
so let me free, this is not my home

I got to get home
I've got to get home
oh boy
I've got to get home
I've got to get home

I've got got to get to get
You got got to get to get
I've got got to get to get
You got got to get to get

No Speech
as long as I get nothing
No Speech
as long as I get nothing
but I got to get home
so let me free, this is not my home

No Speech
as long as I get nothing
No Speech
as long as I get nothing
but I got to get home
so let me free, this is not my home
I've got got to get


They have a looooooot of amazing songs


And some P.O.D

My fav "Satellite"


Lyrics:

Verse 1:

I wonder how clear it must look from there to here
No obstruction, this selfish corruption
All in this atmosphere
No fear, less tears, only time to catch my breath
I fail to inhale
Your love constricts my chest
Confusion blinded me, mental and physically
And it's because of you that now I can see
So now I can run. I follow the Son and ride on to Zion
And dance this last song of freedom
But only time will tell, if it's truly for real
Can't change your mind, all I know this is what I feel
Whether I'm wrong or right, please keep my life in sight
And never take you eyes off me

Bridge:

As I look up to the sky today
Well I can see you looking down on me
It brings a smile to my face again
S-S-S-Satellite

Chorus:

Satellite
Satellite

Verse 2:

It's truly one of a kind, like star shine, beyond night time, are you there
My eyes stare to find, just what's behind this blind notion of mine, is it
genuine
Cause sometimes, it plays tricks with my mind, some call it asinine
But it's like love or hate, now is that real or fake?
Cause it's a real thin line, but that's your choice to make
The question at hand, help me understand, is this your plan?
I think I can, can I think, then I think I can
Because I won't break (nah), and I won't shake (nah)
With lifted hands to this Man (Jah), I'll stand in faith
I'll make it through, my trust in you
Close my eyes, make a wish, kiss the sky
Hey there I see you

Shining Light
Shining Light
Blinding Light
Blinding Light
Shining Light
Shining Light
Blinding Light
S-S-S-Satellite

Chorus:

Satellite
Satellite
Satellite (When I look up to the sky today, I can feel you looking down on me)
Satellite (It brings a smile to my face again, satellite)

Satellite
Satellite
Guiding Light
Guiding Light
Shining Bright
Shining Bright
Guiding Light
Guiding Light
Satellite (As I look up to the sky today)
Satellite
Blinding Light (satellite)
Blinding Light
Shining Light (It brings a smile to my face again)
Shining Light
Guiding Light
Guiding Light

It's truly one of a kind, like star shine, beyond night time

Are you there? - (echo/repeat X 8)

"Alive"



Lyrics:

Everyday is a new day
I'm thankful for
Every breath I take
I won't take you for granted (I won't take you for granted)
So I learn from my mistakes
It's beyond my control
Sometimes it's best to let go
Whatever happens
In this lifetime
So I trust in love (so I trust in love)
You have given me
Peace of mind

Chorus:
I feel so alive
For the very first time
I can't deny you
I feel so alive
I feel so alive
For the very first time
And I think I can fly (fly)

Sunshine upon my face (sunshine upon my face)
A new song for me to sing
Tell the world
How I feel inside (Tell the world how I feel inside)
Even though it might
Cost me everything
Now that I know this
So beyond, I can't hold this
I can never
Turn my back away
Now that I've seen you (Now that I've seen you)
I can neva look away

Repeat chorus

Now that I know you
(I could never
Turn my back away)
Now that I see you
(I could neva look away)
Now that I know you
(I could neva
Turn my back away)
Now that I see you
(I believe no matta
What they say!)

"Going in Blind"



Lyrics

One day... Some day..

This life *not* like you wanted it.
His eyes I can see again, I need you here.
In your mind nobody's listening.
It's alright not to feel again,
Just breath again...

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I'm going in blind,
I don't know which way I need to go...

Feels like your world is caving in
And I cry, failing to understand,
I wish I can...
It's alright if you're missing him,
In his eyes you can live again,
Free within!

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I'm going in blind,
I don't know which way I need to go!

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I can't see the signs,
I don't know which way I need to go!
Do all these roads lead me back to you...
I don't know which way I need to go.
one day? Some day!

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I'm going in blind,
I don't know WHICH way I need to go!

Time after time I walk the fine line,
But something keeps bringing me back.
Time after time I can't see the signs
do all these roads *lead* me back to you,
One day....



Yeah, I'm pretty sure, I will have some good memories after those concerts:))

No comments:

Post a Comment