Friday, February 18, 2011

My Pulse Watch

Yeah, my last made in China product finally arrived

You know what? Thank, I guess, Asian genes, that they have thin hands, cos finally I have the watch that doesn't fell off my hand:)))Still I use the very last, emm, I don't really know how is it in English, mb hole in watchband

Anyway, soon to be tested in -23 environment:)

The only thing that already bothers me is that well, my pulse watch thinks that I am dead:



And no matter how many times I tried to use that damned sensor, it still couldnt measure my pulse

I even read the instructions to be sure that I'm doing it right

At least according to instructions it has some more useful functions

My pulse watch that doesnt measure my pulse:)

Probably China people somehow know, that I dont buy their products anymore

Yaaay

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment