Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My team

It seems to me, that I talk about my captain Rick Nash bit too much lately

So I will try not to:)

According to numbers I will tell you more about my boys

take some notes, my friends

cos my team is important to me

Steve Mason


(old photo back to 2008, but it is hard to find some new one, when his face is not covered with the mask, so sorry about that)

Number: 1

Position: Goaltender/Goalie/Goaler/Netminder

Height: 192 cm (6'4") yeap, he is almost as tall as my 193cm of happiness (I mean Nash) *some of the sources claim, that he is 193 too

Weight: 96 kg (212 lb)

Catches: Right

Born: May 29, 1988 (Age 22) younger than me:)

Birthplace: Oakville, ON, Canada of course Canada:)))oooo, Caaaanadaaaaa

I'm not gonna write anything about personal life, cos you know, it is personal, and we love him, not because he is handsome, but because he is our goalie:)

Stats for this season:

Games played: 38

Goals Against: 106

Saves: 992

Save Percentage: .903

Assists: 1

As for February 22 he is 18th in Total Wins statistics



DALLAS, TX - FEBRUARY 13: Goaltender Steve Mason #1 of the Columbus Blue Jackets walks to the ice before a game against the Dallas Stars at American Airlines Center on February 13, 2011 in Dallas, Texas. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Mason masks 2010-2011:

Mask 1:





Mask 2:





Amazing Save:



Mason's voice:



Cutie like the other boys:)

Now you know a little more about our number one:)

Steve Mason

We will win!

No comments:

Post a Comment