Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Rise Against

I wish I could visit one of their concerts in Europe

But unfortunately, the timing is not really good for me

:(

Anyway, we still have 15/16 of March to die of happiness while listening to new album:)

Rise Against - Architects



Sing along with me:))

Don't you remember when you were young
And you wanted to set the world on fire

Somewhere deep down I know you do

And don't you rememeber when we were young
And we wanted to set the world on fire

Cause I still am and I still do

Make no mistake we are not afraid
To the bear the burden of repeat, but they're thinking anyway

Let's raise the stakes on the bet we made
Let's decide to be the architects, the masters of our fate

Yeah we still believe in all the things that we stood by before
And after everything we've seen yeah maybe even more
I know we're not the only ones, but we were not the first
But unapologetically we’ll stand behind each word.



Question to you: do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?

Straight to the heart and to the brain songs Rise Against creates:)

Let's decide to be the aaaaaaarchitects, the maaaaaaaaaaasters of our fate

No comments:

Post a Comment