Monday, March 21, 2011

EkoTekNord

We are going to Finland!

Very soon:)

In fact only in one week:)

EkoTekNord

Mariehamn, Aland Islands

We are coooooming:)

Already got the tickets

University paid for them

Probably very soon you will find a lot of pictures from Finland with plenty of !!!! to describe how awesome it is, being there:)

On this ship

Victoria I

I love ships:)I am afraid of them, because of my nightmares, where those big ships always sink

But I love them anyway:)They have something attractive:)Maybe ability to stay on water:)

And for my surprise we will be staying not on some school's gym, but in a hotel:)

Hotel

yeah, it is not even hostel:)

and by we i don't mean me and my ego, but me and 4 more people:))))

See you in Finland!

28.03-03.04

No comments:

Post a Comment