Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rise Against

Endgame

or not

not like that

more like:

RISE AGAINST ENDGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it:)

I even made a pre-order

I have never in my life placed a pre-order

So you can imagine now, how badly I wanted to get that CD

I even have found my old-school portable Walkman CD-player

That album is beyond good, it is simply amazing:)

Every single song is full of emotions and meanings

and OMG when did Brandon learn how to play drums soooooooooooooooooo well

He is now my favorite drummer (sorry, angels and airwaves)

I don't want to put links on youtube here, cos you should really buy that CD or on itunes i guess:)

Only the official "satellite" video:



I love those guys

I get them

And I truly believe, that Tim has the most beautiful voice on planet Earth

The moment 02:48 of Satellite, coooome ooooon, that "it's not too late" is to die for voice:)

*gone playing air-drums and singing "midnight hands"

No comments:

Post a Comment