Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Departed

I'm not really a movie person

I watch usually not more than 2 movies a week

Sometimes none

I can watch my favorite movies multiply times, and I usually do that

All Shyamalan's movies, Gladiator, Number 23, Sunshine, The Moon etc etc

But one movie has a special place in my brain

The Departed



When I watched it for the first time I cried half a night

And had some sort of depression for at least a week

I couldn't understand, whether this world is really so rotten

What have you done?

What have you done?

What have you done?

What have you done?

What have you done?

Why?Why?Why?

This was the most common question for me

Seriously, if I had a gun, I would probably shoot my brains out after watching that movie

cos this world is really that rotten

May be I'm overreacting

But I've never in my life experienced so much bad emotions after watching some movie

And all of the actors are incredible

At least Scorsese left some hope for humanity

Not much thou

I love that movie

It makes me feel alive

It shows me that I'm not a complete robot yet

*and I love Leonardo DiCaprio, he looks soooooo hooooooooot there, and he plays sooooooooo well

No comments:

Post a Comment