Friday, June 17, 2011

Congratulations, Boston!!!

Boston deserved the Stanley Cup!

I was on the Vancouver Canucks side, mainly because I don't like Boston, cos last year they stopped my Buffalo Sabres

Yeah, since then for me they are over-sized mutant bees:)

buuuuuuut, once again, Miller is my first goalie love, but Tim Thomas is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be human being

So I'm pretty sure he is alien or robot

And I had my eyes being wet when he got MVP:)awwwwwww

And Chara, aaaahhhh, that giant, who looks so kind and polite so that you cant be mad on him winning the cup

Anyway, I think Bruins hired some sort of a wizard, who put some spells on Luongo in Boston, so he couldn't play well there and then he came to Vancouver game 7 and did his job until the end.

So check the visitors lists, one of them is wizard for sure

:)

congrats to Boston Bruins

and Vancouver Canucks, stay cool, we still love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment