Friday, June 17, 2011

Rise Against

Yesterday I did something I haven't done for a while

I took my mp3 player with me to my bed

Only because I re-felt in love with this song:



Yeap, Rise Against again:)))

I always smile when I listen to this song

And yesterday I felt asleep with the smile on my face

after endless "the last time and then i turn it off"

:)))

Every line is perfect:

Breathe deep and easy, swallow this pride.
Stare at my shaking hands through bone-dry, blood shot eyes.
Clock strip the hours, I count the miles.
Will you be there waiting, awake until sunrise.

I have traveled in darkness, for what seems like days,
I, come from the sinkholes, collapsed under this weight.
I know not your sorrow, but I know mine,
So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight.

In the glow of twilight, our world is finally calm.
I felt it complete me, when the stars give way to dawn.
A language universal, but I speak not its tongue.
Is this a night that spans forever, or a dawn that never comes.

I have traveled in darkness, for what seems like days,
I, come from the sinkholes, collapsed under this weight.
I know not your sorrow, but I know mine,
So say you'll stay and dance with me tonight.

Tomorrow we might wake in servitude and silence
I will give you everything if only you would have me
Tomorrow we will sweat and toil,
Our hands will quiver caked with soil,
Tomorrow we'll give it one last chance,
But tonight we dance,
But tonight we dance!

And for this, I travel in darkness, for what seems like days,
I, come from the sinkholes, collapsed under this weight.
I know not your sorrow, but I know mine,
Just say you'll stay and dance with me tonight.

BUT TONIGHT WE DANCE!!!!!!

I have traveled in darkness, for what seems like days


brilliant song

the best band ever

*I still think Tim has the most beautiful voice on the Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment