Friday, November 8, 2013

Icon for hire

my new music crush







I love those lines:
Are you scared you might open your mouth
And feel the horror if nothing comes out?
Do you think you're safe, frozen in place?
Run for cover just in case

I am not afraid to fall
You can watch me lose it all
I'll get it wrong, 'til I get it right
At least I'm making scenes in the meantime
aaaaand these, especially these:
No time left to play it safe, no time to bend
The worst mistake you'll ever make is trying to blend 
they also have slow songs, which you may classify as sad songs:




Try as I might to keep it together
Why is recovery taking forever
Fool the whole world, just until I get better
I'm terrified I'll be faking forever 

Every scar one day will heal
Every tear one day will dry 

If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it 
yes, the last line is in bold, so much I love it

it rarely happens, but I really do like the whole album

I have only two songs, that I'm not a big fan of, but the album is greeeeeeat

I need to find it in the music store to buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment