Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm going back home in less than a month

yeap

since it is slow time here now with not so much work I decided to go back home earlier, because my boss told me, that they like me, but I need to get driver's license if I want to stay with them

so I'm taking two months off to start my battle with the doctors again

this time it will be different, because I now know, that sugar blood people actually get licenses here in Estonia, and it is because my family doctor is such a coward, that she is too afraid to write me that damned health paper

therefore I will go to her one more time and if she will reject my request again I will change my doctor and i will continue changing my doctors until I find the one, who actually understands that numbers in the book may differ from numbers in reality and it doesn't mean, that I'm dying

I hope I will be able to do that in two months, because I really love my job and I kinda excited to finally work alone

so, my dear Estonian friends

I will be back in December!

:)

I miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment