Monday, January 6, 2014

NHL 14 music

I'm not gonna write anything about the game yet (oh, yeah, I own PS3 now), because I'm still trying to understand all the possibilities of the game and it seems like there are waaaay too much of it :)

but just so you would know, sometimes I turn the game on just to listen to the music that they have:)))











they even have my lovely Buckcherry - Gluttony song, but it is hard to understand all beauty of it, because every not age appropriate word in that song is simply missing, so it kinda sounds like a stuttering song in NHL 14:))) so enjoy it in its full glory:



my favorite song from the game is Dropkick Murphys - The Boys Are Back, I'm extremely sorry, but after listening to it, you will be singing the booooys are back for hours

:)



and you know, it is the right game for you

when

they

have

RISE AGAINST!!!!!!

in soundtrack:)



Rise Against and hockey, like what else do I need?:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment