Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What are you texting about at 3:30 in the morning?

my answer is : hockey

to be more specific: Canadian Olympic hockey team:)

Goaltenders (3):
  • Roberto Luongo Vancouver (NHL)
  • Carey Price Montreal (NHL)
  • Mike Smith Phoenix (NHL)

Defencemen (8):
  • Jay Bouwmeester St. Louis (NHL)
  • Drew Doughty Los Angeles (NHL)
  • Duncan Keith Chicago (NHL)
  • Dan Hamhuis Vancouver (NHL)
  • Alex Pietrangelo St. Louis (NHL)
  • P.K. Subban Montreal (NHL)
  • Marc-Édouard Vlasic San Jose (NHL)
  • Shea Weber Nashville (NHL)

Forwards (14):
  • Jamie Benn Dallas (NHL)
  • Patrice Bergeron Boston (NHL)
  • Jeff Carter Los Angeles (NHL)
  • Sidney Crosby Pittsburgh (NHL)
  • Matt Duchene Colorado (NHL)
  • Ryan Getzlaf Anaheim (NHL)
  • Chris Kunitz Pittsburgh (NHL)
  • Patrick Marleau San Jose (NHL)
  • Rick Nash N.Y. Rangers (NHL)
  • Corey Perry Anaheim (NHL)
  • Patrick Sharp Chicago (NHL)
  • Steven Stamkos Tampa Bay (NHL)
  • John Tavares N.Y. Islanders (NHL)
  • Jonathan Toews Chicago (NHL)
and to be more specific: where are the Staal brothers?

those red headed gods

aaaaaany one of them

and yes, all four of them play hockey on a professional level:)

apparently they were just not good enough for the Olympics

yes

even Eric Staal

I'm still debating the fact that my craptain is in the team

I do not know how he is playing now, nor do I know if he is in good shape, but I do remember how 4 years ago he made me fall in love with the hockey

so maaaay be, juuust maaaaay be, for that short period of time while Olympic games last, I will be your fan again, as a member of Canadian team, not as previous captain of my men now

aaahhhh, I miss having big bearded bear as My Captain in my life

and to confuse you

I hope that Finland wins gold medals:)

No comments:

Post a Comment