Saturday, February 15, 2014

Congratulations USA and poor Bobrovsky

that was a tense game

:)

I don't like Russian athletes when they compete for country, but I truly love my Columbus Blue Jackets guys

Nikitin, Anisimov, Tyutin, and my favorite Bobrovsky

I had some sort of cognitive dissonance

I wanted USA to win, but I did not want Bobrovsky to lose

I have no idea, how I will handle the Canada-Finland game

seriously, I don't know

:)

nevertheless, Congratulations to USA and to the brightest star of the game

Master of shootouts - T.J. Oshie

(Photo: Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports)
that was some sort of art work:)

and dear Bobrovsky, you were great as always! don't be too sad


not to forget the goalie from USA (I have endless space for goalies in my heart, remember?)

Mister Jonathan Quick


I love hockey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment