Sunday, February 9, 2014

Moon is actually big

it never occurred to me, that there is a huge rock rotating so close to my home

I'm talking about Moon obviously

that distance is not big enough for me not to worry about

and yes, I do think, that Moon used to be part of our Earth

somehow I always thought it was much much further away and much smaller in sizes

yeah

I should not read about Mars so much:) distances in space now associated with the distance from Earth to Mars only

nevertheless

that rock is huge and way too close


so if you ever feel lonely, remember, THERE IS A HUGE ROCK ABOVE YOU THAT CAN KILL YOU ANY MOMENT!!!!

:)

just kidding :)

but we are not great with laws of nature, so the fact, that Moon can't fall down to Earth, can be questioned any day from now:)

eeeeverything can happen:)

enjoy your life and don't forget to look at Moon and remember how close it is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment