Saturday, February 8, 2014

Seeing world in HD

I am still feeling uncomfortable

I got new glasses and it gives me like 95% out of 100% perfect eyesight

for many many many years I had glasses that were about 80%

so now I'm a little bit in shock

everything is so clear now, everything is so ugly now

having 80% is like having built-in photoshop, you don't see everything clearly, you have slightly softer looks

but now every face I see is more like, duuuuuuuuude, you have wrinkles

yes, especially men, since when did my friends start having wrinkles?

every little dirty spot is visible

every little makeup mistake is clearly seen

I do not feel comfortable in HD world

I think I will use my glasses only for driving, because I prefer thinking, that world is beautiful

and with 80% it is:)

No comments:

Post a Comment