Saturday, February 8, 2014

Techno cat and falling in love with my own arm

I finally got to look through our new year photos and found some weird ones

will it be too weird, if I say that I loooooooove my arms?:)

the shape of that long arm makes me happy:)

I know it is weird, but I am happy because I often say, that Yeah, yeah, I have short arms and legs, but on that picture it looks endless:) but it does look little bit thin

oh, and I'm wearing only dresses for the past two months:)

aaaand, the picture of techno cat:

I am pretty sure, that he is not reflecting light, he is producing it:)))

my lovely evil cat

:)

unfortunately, I can not show you the normal happy pictures, because on those pictures there are people, and I do not know whether they want those photos to be in the internet, because, you know, personal space and stuff

:)

but since I'm staying here and since I'm being all that awesome, I already put charging my camera, so you may expect more pictures with bad quality here:)

this place is mine again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment