Thursday, February 20, 2014

What would you do if you have Vezina Trophy winner in your team?

answer is: not using him in very important game

Congratulations, Finland with going to semifinals!!!

3:1!!!!

I enjoyed their game, very clean and elegant, not hit and run kind of kind, but perfect team work

I really hope Finns will win the gold medals

:)

as for the Russian team

well, I hope one day I will understand why would you have to wait for three goals to put Bob in the net

from one point of view I understand, that he played yesterday and may be tired, but from the Columbus fan point of view I just want to remind you, that NHL schedule is very tense and those boys know how to restore the strength in very small amount of time

why would you wait for so long, if you have such an outstanding goaltender?

nevertheless it was the perfect game for me, Finland won and Bobrovsky had 100 SV%

congratulations, Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment