Saturday, March 1, 2014

Date me?

sometimes I feel alone, but never lonely

lately I started to feel a little bit too alone, so I am starting thinking again to go to some dating site

but you see, one of my problems is that sometimes I can't just shut up and say what I think without making it sound appropriate

:)

and that can be too much to handle

once on some date he started talking about how bad are people who eat meat

yeeeeah

I'm vegetarian myself, but I just could not keep my mouth shut and we kinda got into argument, where I defended those who eat meat and he called me bad words for betraying green way of thinking

I'm no longer green, apparently:)

I still do not eat meat, but seems like I'm not enough fanatic to be called green

that's okay, I prefer black anyway:)

and that is just one example, I do not fight, but I say what I really think without pretending to think the same as man does

and it does not help me

but since I'm no longer planning to die alone, I am gonna think about registering on some site

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment