Thursday, March 13, 2014

How much does your dignity cost?

I got a job offer from one of my friends

a well paid job, that I can do without leaving my geodesy world

it is not a bad job, not selling drugs or anything illegal, it is real estate sort of consulting secretary

the thing is, I truly believe that the job that real estate agents do is not in any way worth the money they get

I consider this robbing people for the job, that should be paid at least 75% less than it is now

since I decided to become rich it is a good opportunity to develop starter position into something big

but the question is: How much does my dignity cost?

the more I think about it, the more I understand, that I won't take the job, because I will betray myself

and if I betray myself, then I was worth all the lies that I got

I think I should stick to my belief

which is: real estate agents are legal thieves

and I should find another way to earn money

No comments:

Post a Comment