Thursday, March 13, 2014

I do not wanna be like Sherlock anymore

don't get me wrong, I still love both of them with all of my heart and I still wanna have their imaginary brains (I'm talking about Sherlocks in Sherlock and Elementary)

but I don't wanna tell everybody what I am thinking about somebody

I realized, that people just don't wanna hear anything bad about themselves and I am no better

I do not wanna hear, that you think that I walk in funny way, I know that and I do not need to hear it from anybody else

I do not wanna hear that you think my dress is ugly, for me it is not, it is a matter of taste

I am trying now not to critique people

nobody needs to hear anything bad about them, even though you think it will help them

it will not

it just will put a negative thought in their brains and you do not know how it may affect them in the future

if you have something bad to say - remember: it is your personal point of view and it may and most definitely will be wrong, because you do not have sufficient information to judge

if you have something good to say - just say it

people need to hear positive things

Compliment people!

it is interesting to argue with Sherlock, but it is not healthy to live with him

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment