Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Manual gearbox must be forgotten

and never be remembered

today I drove a little with automatic gearbox and I must say, that I enjoyed driving for the first time ever

with automatic transmissions you can concentrate on the whole road more carefully, because you don't need to chaotically change gears all the freaking time

but sad enough, in Estonia we have separate licenses for manual and automatic gearbox, meaning, that if you pass exam on manual, you are allowed to drive cars with automatic transmissions as well, but if you pass exam with automatic gearbox then you are not allowed to drive with manual one

I understand it, because they differ so much

but I do not understand why do they still produce cars with manual gearboxes, when automatic is so much more comfortable?

whyyyyyy

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment