Sunday, April 20, 2014

Prisma makes me happier

Thank you, for doing that:)

you see, I know it is not a popular opinion, but I always was exited by cashier's work

I always wanted to work at the cash register just to register everything people buy

but since I do not love people that much I always knew, that this work is not appropriate for me, since I can possibly be the worst and rudest person you can ever meet if I'm in the bad mood

some Prisma markets now have self check out zone, when you do the register and paying work yourself

and I loooooooooooove it

sometimes I go to the shop just to buy a bottle of Cola light, because I want to use its bar code when I pay for it

:)

I can't help it, I love it and it is indeed, part of my child dream that now I am having:)

as for cashiers: I never understood why are they so ashamed of their work, why are they not telling with proud where are they working

I think it is one hell of an interesting and exciting job (the only part I don't like is constantly sitting in a chair, but then again, most managers rarely leave their chairs as well)

dear cashiers, please be proud of the work you are doing!

Dear Prisma, I always was your loyal client, but now you won my heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment