Monday, July 27, 2015

Ron Swanson is awesome human being

okay

fictional human being :)



I tried watching Parks and Recreation years ago

watched couple of episodes, did not understand why people like it so much and stopped watching

a week ago I was looking for some series, that I can watch in the morning, before going to work

people still like Parks a looooot, so I read the comments and the most important one was "live through the first season and the second season will make you laugh a lot"

it is good that there is only six episodes in the first season

and after watching them I started the second one and must I say: I was tired of smiling and laughing aaaaaall the tiiiiiime

:)

those people are like walking books of funny quotes :)

if you need a good laugh watch the first season using fast forward from time to time and enjoy watching the other seasons

it is a reeeeally good comedy show

oh

and there is Chris Pratt

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment