Thursday, July 30, 2015

Waiting in the line

that is such a weird thing

I have a new laptop and since it is new, I got free Windows 10 update

but it feels like a horror movie

because I am apparently in the waiting list, like many thousands of you:)

some of you already got it, most of you are having that little icon in tray saying Notify me when ready

it is like if we are standing in the line waiting for some product

virtual waiting line:)

and I believe there are maaaaany people here waiting and does not it scare the shit out of you of how easy you can be manipulated?

agree to download something without knowing what it actually is

I believe, that one day it may turn into something from Kingsman plot

and we will all turn into brainless zombies

oh, wait

we already are

No comments:

Post a Comment