Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Feeling like a giant

sometimes I tower over people like a giant
I AM NOT TALL

but I am somehow taller than most of the girls here

yeeeeah

I am only 1.67m

still most of the times when I stand in metro I see my reflection in the door, because women standing in front of me are so much shorter

that is hard for me to accept

in Estonia I am the shortest among my friends

if you are into short women with big boobies then Finland is definitely your country :)

or to be exact - Southern part of Finland, because I don't know, maybe on North they are much taller

the women here are super pretty, even though I know that for Slavic people they does not look attractive

some genetic stuff, I guess

I do find them attractive

but it makes me uncomfortable feeling so tall here, when I'm actually short

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment