Tuesday, August 11, 2015

If you are a girl living in Finland

I recommend you trying this little piece of relaxation miracle

when you put it on your face the whole world stops

it does not cost much

around 7 eur for the pack of 12

and it is worth every cent

especially since it is so hot outside

you just put it and close your eyes and feel how the light frost slowly covering your face

and you feel relaaaaaaxed

I  used to think, that lying in bed without doing anything is a waste of time, so I took my phone to read something

but when I first tried that mask I did not even bother to hold the phone in my hand, because all I wanted to do was to close my eyes and lay motionless enjoying the effect

therefore, if you are stressed out, that is one good way to relax

just put an alarm clock on, in case you need to do something else, because there is a good chance that you will fall asleep

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment