Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If you are a girl, you need to read this book

accidentally found this book: Greg Behrendt - He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys

I read a lot of books at the same time and sometimes I choose what to read only based on title of the book

that's how I found that book

:)

you know from the endless posts here about how miserable my love life is

at first I was looking on my failures from my point of view

then from guy's point of view

but never from the outside

and when you look at it like that, you will see how endlessly pointless your relationships were

I always found thousand excuses for every action every man I like did

did not call: was busy

did not ask out: was out of town

said something bad about me: he had a rough work day

and so on

and so on

everything seemed so logical

but the sad truth was: he is just not that into you

when I read that book 50% of that was the same things I had in my life (another 50% could had been, if I had actually slept with a man on my free will)

and the same explanations girls used to describe boys behaviour I had

and then I read the sarcastic answers from Greg and it hit me

he is 100% right

I would not write everything he said and explained, but here are some quotes and girls, if you have the same problem like I have, choosing the wrong men, that book can actually help you a lot

everything is soooooooooooooooooooooooo simple

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo simple

he is just not that into you

answer for everything

don't waste your precious time like I did

oh, and forget about "he is too shy to talk to me first, so I will make a first move and the second one and the third one until he will not be so shy anymore"

bullshit

he is just not that into you

not calling you when he said he will

no, honey, he does not have a super important meeting at 8 PM when he works in a grocery store

he is just not that into you

“Here's something else to think about: calling when you say you're going to is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house baby, and it's cold outside.”

been there, done that, never again

Don't spend your time on and give your heart to any guy who makes you wonder about anything related to his feelings for you

You picked a lemon, throw it away lemonade is overrated. Freaks should remain at the circus, not in your apartment. You already have one asshole. You don’t need another. Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve.

“Because here’s what guys don’t do if they can’t live without you: They don’t break up with you.”

Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with

I did that aaaaaaall the tiiiiiiime:

But what I can do is paint you a picture of what you’ll never see when you’re with a guy who’s really into you: You’ll never see you staring maniacally at your phone, willing it to ring. You’ll never see you ruining an evening with friends because you’re calling for your messages every fifteen seconds. You’ll never see you hating yourself for calling him when you know you shouldn’t have. What you will see is you being treated so well that no phone antics will be necessary. You’ll be too busy being adored.

You’ll never see you hating yourself for calling him when you know you shouldn’t have. I definitely don't ever want to feel like that:)

guys are simple

don't look for excuses

they are not busy, shy, afraid of the future

they are just not that into you

I am now closing my stories with no endings

waste of time

:)

I am too good for feeling so bad

girls, read the book, you will not regret it

life is simple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment