Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My new favourite movie

for sleeping

it is perfect to watch, when you need to fall asleep fast

Dead Rising: Watchtower



the movie is not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad, I liked that guy in the TV studio:)

the story is not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad, but it is, indeed, bad

the acting is bad, but tolerably bad

the length of the movie is almost 2 hours

I was watching it for two days

I felt asleep after about 15min of watching each time

should I mention, that I was sitting on the chair, when I was watching it?

it is like my personal sleeping pill :)

I guess the sounds of zombies eating flesh makes me feel relaxed :)

or on the contrary: Zombie is eating!!! System is down!!! Shut down the brain!!! Hibernation!!!

:)

it is good, when movie brings emotions out of you, is not it?

even if it is more like "falling asleep" emotion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment