Monday, August 17, 2015

Put on the crown and rule!

my friends know me well :)

I complain a lot lately and when I complained about the weird feeling that I have now, that it feels like if I had lost my awesome job and now I am back to doing boring stuff and working with my previous partner is kinda weird now, since I had done the same job he did for years and did it pretty well, and now I'm some sort of sidekick again

she wrote me:

Put on the crown and rule!

and those were the exact right words I needed to hear (or in our case, read)

in Russian it sounds much more powerful, because in Russian language you can use almost archaic words to add the right message to the sentence

and since I had put my imaginary crown back to my head, I am pretty sure now, that everything will be perfectly fine

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment