Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Numbers I will never dial

almost every day somebody wants to introduce himself to me

and that somebody is always black or brown

when he looks too aggressive or pushes too hard I say like it is: I'm sorry, I am racist (if I get killed, take dna samples from those men and make a huge tv show about it, like, YOU ARE NOT THE KILLER!!!:)))

I am kinda tired to explain time after time here that I do not consider myself being racist, but if it is easier for you to think that way, that is perfectly fine by me

when a man is being nice and polite I say to him: "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in dating right now", I don't add I'm not interested in dating black Muslim people, so I am trying to be nice, I do not think that kind of answer "I'm sorry, I'm not interested in dating" is rude, therefore I use it

when the other person does not accept that answer and says "Not a date, just a friendly meeting" and asks me out for a coffee and my number I am doing my best being nice and I usually say "I'm sorry, I can't give you my number" and I always have theirs. They are standing and watching me saving their numbers in my phone. I save it and I say "I will think about it, and maybe I will call you someday"

so now I have a bunch of numbers in my phone of the men I will never call

Mike and Rafael and Michel (I was always sure that is a female name, but apparently it is not) and so on

once a month I delete them

maybe I will regret it later

:)

as for the Finnish men, they only smile

that is the maximum I can get from sober Finns

but when they are drunk, they start talking

today some drunk Finnish man made me a compliment : You look soooo gooood

:)

it is nice to hear any time, even from a drunk man

but I am going to die alone here, since I don't drink alcohol and can't be a part of that drunk society

which is saaaad

but at least I look good

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment