Monday, September 7, 2015

Surprisingly good TV show

I do not like movies where there are way too many soldiers having their battles

but I love the end of the world "WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" kind of series:)

so I decided to give it a try to The Last Ship

and

I LOVE IT!



it is hard to describe the plot, because it is one of those rare series, where a looooot of things happen in one episode

the first season was mostly about the virus

the second one mostly about the new reality

monkey hunt, burning people, battleship wars, submarine vs Nathan James battle, killing tons of people, having one super evil and couple of super messed up

eeeevery episode is about something so unrealistic, that you start to think, that maybe it is, indeed, possible:)

acting is bad

it is

and since it is army movie, there is way too much "America gonna save the world", but it doesn't not bother me

unless they kill Tex

don't kill Tex!!!

:)

he is such a 100% badass in a good way



with a super sweet side:)



like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that's the real man:)

tough and nice at the same time:)

the way he kissed her, like, cooooome ooooon :)

but it seems to me, that the writers gonna kill Tex and set Rachel with that oh so 'Murican Captain Chandler:(

yesterday the last episode of season 2 aired and I am a little bit scared watching it, because I don't want to see any of them die

to sum up: boys will have a loooooooooooooot of action to watch (wars, battles, government falls, betrayal etc etc), girls will have a loooooooooot of things to smile and maybe cry about :)

Tex may seem like a badass, but he has feelings:)

The hardest thing about goodbye is...all the stuff you didn't say

I think you underestimate people's capacity for forgiveness, or maybe you just find it too hard to forgive yourself

You make me wanna love again

Chandler: Revenge is best served cold.
Tex: Let's eat.
:)

Let's eat, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment