Monday, October 26, 2015

Weird metro ride

I like metro

I like weird people I meet there

but yesterday was kinda shocking evening metro trip

first of all there was an 50-something not black, not white, but that in-between Arab or somebody like him, you know, with the skin colour that make you wanna wash his face saying: your face is dirty

I am living next to the last metro stop

so I was enjoying going through 9gag on my phone

after a while I felt a heavy look

and it was that arab

staring at me

I gave him my furious look while rolling my eyes and kinda forgot about him

well

when he stood up to leave the train his pants were wet

in that specific place

I would like to think, that he pissed himself, but the dry empty seat under his butt tells me I am wrong

like

you know

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I somehow thought that you need a little help from your hand to do that

or any kind of physical touch

but apparently I was wrong

:)

but that's okaaaaaaaaay

sorta

not okay was the next person I saw in the same train

I am still not sure if he was a person

you see

yesterday I was watching my favourite Russian TV show "Battle of  the psychics" and in that episode there was a story about my most favourite thing in the world: Yeti!

:)

I did my best and watched it until the end

the story was about a female yeti who was raped by men and had a son after that

half yeti, half man

they showed the pictures of that female yeti in the dress and her son

I looked at that picture

rookie mistake

scared the shit out of me, but he looked just like a little bit too hairy person (with head bigger than we have)

so imagine my surprise when in the train I saw the man who looked almost identical to that half yeti from the show

I almost dropped my phones and damn I wanted to run from that

my heart was beating way too fast :)

here is my drawing masterpiece that I drew in Skype:

:)

if he took metro and he was leaving the train on the last metro stop, then he is probably leaving next to me

when I finally left that train I was in shock and that dirty man did not seem like the worst person in the world

at least he was human

and I seriously doubt that yeti man was a man

today at morning I saw two more similar men who were not so yeti like, but still looked kinda doubtful

I never saw them before

and I think maybe they are "refugees"

but they scare the shit out of me

because they look like half-yeti people

"people"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment