Monday, November 16, 2015

Emil Bulls

I kinda love Emil Bulls now

like

loooooooooooooooooooooooove

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove them

:)

I knew long time about them, but for me they were okaaay band

now I am listening to their whole discography and I genuinely love it :)

The most evil spell is a wonderful song, that can be played as a jumping-screaming song and dancing in the lingerie song

same song, two opposites :)

Jumping:



I know it is extremely hard to imagine, but I feel perfectly fine being in that sort of crowd :) I actually love doing that :) even though I may look like a lady :) I still have that beast in me:)

and here is the slow dancing version of the same song:



perfect for the night:)

anyways

I want to see them live now



No comments:

Post a Comment