Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The redneck in me

is still doing perfectly fine :)

I am not sure where did I get that love for country from :)

but I don't mind

I love country

makes me smile :)

simple things are the most important and country people know that



the voice of next country man I love more than I would like to admit :)

meet Kane Brown



his look does not match his voice aaaaat all

the beginning of that song gives me chills

:)

but his voice would sound better on somebody like super manly hottie Dierks Bentley



I think I like country mainly because the men still sing about manly things :)

I would definitely feel safe with somebody, who can say:
Lay your pretty head down on my shoulder
You don’t have to worry anymore
This old world is cold and getting colder
And I know how to lock and bolt the door
I’m strong enough to hold you through the winter
who can say it and mean it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment