Thursday, November 12, 2015

Yeti stole 4 hours of my life

I have no other explanation

I came home, started eating, woke up 4 hours later in my bed

I do not remember how I got there

and when I stopped eating :)

the only explanation is yeti from another dimension came here and stole me and then erased all memory

but maybe I am getting my brain problems back

:)

couple weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night not remembering half of the work day, but I had fever that time, so at least it had some explanation

was hard to restore any kind of memories of that day

I remembered morning perfectly fine, but then the temperature went up and my brain went on low mode functioning

I guess it is how drunk people feel

I remember certain pictures, but not the whole action:)

was ladies man holding a door for me?

we don't even work together in the same room, where was that door?

and other questions

one thing I love about my brain, is that no matter how bad and tired I feel I always wake up to eat something

therefore

I am pretty sure yeti is hunting me down

No comments:

Post a Comment