Sunday, December 20, 2015

I miss the times when rap music was good

not like today

I still think 2Pac is the best

it would had been interesting to hear what kind of music he could had made if he was still alive today


And I can't help but wonder why, so many young kids had to die
Caught strays from AK's and the driveby
Swollen pride and homicide, don't coincide
Brothers cry for broken lives, mama come inside
Cause our block is filled with danger
Used to be a close knit community but now we're all cold strangers
Time changes us to stone them crack pipes
I am listening to his last album "Better Dayz" and I love it

compare to today's shit:



I'm not lying now

it is one of the most popular rap songs today

almost 100 000 000 views on youtube (and I just added one, I feel bad for that)

see the difference?

rap music is good

but what today is taken as rap has absolutely nothing in common with rap

No comments:

Post a Comment