Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I've made the decision

I am leaving my job

enough of that slave treating

after holidays I am breaking the contract and hopefully January will be my last month in Finland

I am gonna miss my boys and lovely pipe nation people and my wonderful people of Espoo

but everything has and ending

and if after 1,5 years of working I can only get 16 paid vacation days

well

I am sorry

go to hell

and I am going back to Estonia

where people may hate me only because I am Russian

and not because I am Estonian Russian

:)

I did not meet the man

I did not get the money

my team is almost completely broken (cutie pie Talaja left as well yesterday)

nothing holds me here

and I am thinking about changing the career path

what should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment