Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Depressive Finnish people

I live on the third floor

this morning my neighbour from the first floor caught me at 6:40 to tell me that I am going down the stairs way too loud

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat the actual fuck

I don't drink

I don't smoke

I don't listen music without headphones

I do not throw parties

but apparently that is not enough

I am fucking GOING DOWN THE STAIRS WAY TOO LOUD

I was speechless

yes, I know I have the tendency to jump on the last stair

but, like, come on, I am in the good mood at mornings and I do not weight much, so the noise I make is tolerable

but apparently not

I do not know, may be she sleeps under her door

but it is insane

Finnish people tend to look for something bad in everything

it is like they are afraid to like something

or to feel happy

apparently Finnish people are all depressed and I understand why suicide rate is so high here

I feel like a shit here

like a big pile of quality shit

:)

I cried in metro after that comment

it is like Finnish people reject me

and it is too much for me

apparently I can't even walk the right way

GOOOOOOO TOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEELL

they don't even use the sandwich method

something good - something bad - something good

nope

they prefer something good - but - something bad

and I noticed it almost from every finnish person I had talked to

I do not think I belong here

I do not think Helsinki is my city

I miss beautiful people of Espoo

No comments:

Post a Comment