Wednesday, January 20, 2016

On what side of the bed do single people sleep?

that is the question I read on 9gag

I had not thought about that before

in Helsinki I have double bed (or rather 1,5)

and I am sleeping on every side: right, left, middle

it is like why would you chose one side, when you can have the whole bed?

:)

I am falling asleep always on the right side, then turn to the left side and when I have no sleep I am staring at the ceiling in the middle of the bed between the pillows:)

I have right side of the bed as reading papers and books side

left side as reading books from e-reader side

and middle if I am watching something

therefore

I use every side of my bed:)

and I don't understand why can somebody being single chose only one

maybe that's my inability to chose only one speaking

:)

but I do think it is more like common sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment