Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Brick by brick

I was building relationship with the man who barely talked with me

brick by brick

veeeeery slow

I think he is super hot

like

hoooooooooooooot hot

:)

but it was interesting for me to see whether I can break that concrete wall and made him at least talk to me like with a normal human being

it took me 1,5 years

:)))

in a year he finally started saying hello to me when he saw me at work

a month ago the biggest progress happened: he smiled at meeeee and even made a joke

he smiled looking at me, smiled for me

that was like the "ta daaaaa" moment

that robot man has human feelings
:)

then he helped me park a car

I was returning from the main office (driving 100km/h when the sun shines into your eyes, the roads are dirty and you can't see anything, because the window cleanser ended and you can not use it, well, I don't like driving and I thought I was a super bad driver, but after driving in those conditions without getting into any accident I promoted myself to "just a regular bad driver") and there was a car parked next to our car spot, I am now just a regular bad driver, but I am the worst one to park a car without any doubts

I saw that one car of pipe nation people was parked next to their office so I went there hoping there will be somebody to park that damned car

and that roboman was there and when I asked for help he parked that car

and he did it goooooooooooooooooooood

so we were pretty much like normal co-workers already

until my big mouth betrayed me

I was so happy that he helped me, that I told about that to my colleagues

well

one of them then made a joke to him and even I felt bad

it was not a good joke and I think it is not appropriate to make a joke about somebody helping someone

should I say, that after that "joke" he is not talking to me again?

liiiiiiiiiiiike

the concrete wall, that I was smashing and building normal work relationship  brick by brick is back

now it is concrete covered in ice

and my bricks are nowhere to be seen

:)

today we worked together and he did not even say Hi

yeah

back to the beginning

there is something about that man, I thought that if even he talks to me, then I am no longer such a foreigner here in the company

if I made ice man talk to me, then it means they all accepted me to their team

but nope

back to being foreign foreigner

:)

but at least I have my support team:) the man who gives me compliments each time he sees me, the man who always asks something and the man who acts so weird around me, that I find it super cute:)

I am not Finnish enough to be here

No comments:

Post a Comment