Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Listening to the songs, choosing the places

I used to be super jealous of the man I liked

one mention of some other girl and I already hated that girl and everything that was connected to her

because of that I stopped eating chocolate advent calendars and listening to Placebo

yeah

I know

:)

today while listening to my new favourite radio - Ultra (Russian radio, the language you hear is Russian, unless it is English song and most of the songs are English there) I heard Placebo song that I used to like

Meds



babyyyyyy, did you forget to take your meds?

and then I realized I had not listened to them in yeeeears

and I used to like them

why did I stop listening?

because once the man I liked said, that his girlfriend loved Placebo - Running Up That Hill

I liked that song a lot too

but after that day I hated Placebo and every song of them



so childish :) and I was an adult already

with zero self esteem

:)

anyways, this December I bought plenty of chocolate advent calendars (ate only couple of chocolates, the rest of that calender is still unopened and another three are even sealed) :)

but it is not about eating it, it is about being able to do and eat what I like, ignoring sad memories

all the places I liked are back in my list of favourite places

all of the music I loved ais back to my playlist

and all of the food I wanted to eat is in my refrigerator

:)

that's how it should be

you do not eliminate the things you like

you just don't talk to people who make you hate the things you liked:)

simple as that

No comments:

Post a Comment