Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The people who are ashamed of their jobs

I have one friend, who I had not seen in a while

we sent e-mails from time to time just to keep in touch

last time we talked about jobs and I had to ask twice to get his answer where is he working now

he said that he works in security and smth like "it is just a temporary job, I did not want to tell you, because I am ashamed of it"

all I could think of was "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

I feel bad for people who are ashamed of their jobs

it is like they disrespect the job they are doing

and why would anybody treat you well, if you are doing that to yourself?

I personally like security guys when they are dedicated to their jobs

not like if somebody feels ashamed of it and we all understand how bad they all work

because you can't work well, when you hate your job

and it is easily seen, one guy can be dedicated to his job and feels like if he is protecting the place he is working at (and it is, indeed, his job, and what is not to like about that?) and the guy next to him just playing some games on his phone and so on

security is like a policeman on civil duty

I do not know why is it shameful

same with cleaning ladies

they always feel obligated to add "well, I am cleaner until I will find a proper job"

that IS a proper job

if you love cleaning, then why not the hell make a profession out of this?

and I do believe, that is the reason they get so little money

because they belittle their job

who will pay you more, when you say you think it is a temporary job?

never say you are ashamed of your job

you are doing it

you can't be ashamed of the things you do

be proud of what you do

always

No comments:

Post a Comment