Tuesday, March 8, 2016

It is that time of the year again

my guilty pleasure

Eurovision time!

:)

first there are national competitions

then in May the main competition

couple of days ago Estonia chose their song and I looooooooooooooove it

love it love it looooove it

I do not agree with people who say "it is too boring, too simple, too plain"

well

I love it

and I listen to it non stop now:))

Jüri Pootsmann - Play



when I first heard his voice without watching the video I though well, thaaaaat is a strong voice for a middle age man

imagine my surprise, when I saw how young he is:)

I love live version much more, than the recorded one

his voice is outstanding

his personal style is well thought and elegant

and the song is very kind

I like his mimics

to me, he reminds me Moriarty in Sherlock

such a lovely evil genius

:)

he does need electro crap music and half naked girls dancing around him

even if he does not qualify for Final,  I am glad, that he won our national contest

:)

well deserved win

whaaaaat a vooooice

No comments:

Post a Comment