Thursday, March 31, 2016

The same, but different

I had that meme in my head, when I started reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in english

I once tried to read it in russian and I had not understood why people love that book so much

but couple of weeks ago I bought the english version and all I could think about was:


it is the same book

but it feels completely different

I started reading that book at home and ended up reading it in the bus on the way to work

:)

that is the first book I read at the public transport

aaaaand just to show how good the book is, look how big it is to carry every day:

I laugh out loud when I read it in the bus

and I am not ashamed of it at all:)

if you want to have a good time, I would recommend you reading that book

it is a truly awesome book

and you will know the answer to life, universe and everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment