Saturday, March 26, 2016

Was he my destiny?

I hope not

in my last two days in Finland I run twice to one black man

in different time, in different place

twiiiice

first I met him on the train and he tried to introduce himself to me, but me, being all that racist judgmental bitch that I am, pretended, that I do not understand what he was talking about

the next day I met him on a tram stop and when I noticed him the only thing I could think of was "oh, hell nooo" and then he noticed me and run towards me with the words "HEY, I SAW YOU YESTERDAY!!!"

being all that happy

:)

but my racist nature had not changed much since yesterday, so I tried to nicely ignore him, but failed in doing that, so I had to talk to him

when he left, he shook my hand

:)

like oookay

that was unexpected, but kinda nice gesture

I'm still hoping to find my white man who will be as excited to see me, as that black man was:)

No comments:

Post a Comment