Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Do I look like a hooker???

we had a Christmas party (don't ask why in April) last Saturday on a ship

I have mixed feeling now about that

do I really look like a hooker to Finnish men?

is a short dress and red lipstick enough here to be classified as a whore?

I am a pub person, I love being in pub with some friends, I like the atmosphere, the live music, the simple food and I don't mind at all, when people take couple of beers

I do not drink alcohol, therefore I was a little bit out of our company and I decided to go to the pub on the ship to listen to some good music

and I did

and I listened to good live music:)

then one 50ish years old man tried to introduce himself to me, I said that I am not interested, he went away and came back asking what he did wrong and I told him like it it "I am sorry, but you are too old for me" he froze for a moment, looked at me and said "well, yes I am indeed" and left

that was funny

what was not funny, that right after he left another man came to me, pointed on two men sitting in the corner and said "those boys think you are beautiful, go talk to them and do other things, You know what to do, I will find you later" and he said "you know what to do" in such a confident way that I was a little bit confused, I thought maybe I understood him wrong and he meant something less offensive

then was a hairy man, with whom I would had talked, if only he was not so drunk, so I said I am not interested

in a couple of minutes some reeeeeeeeeeeeally old man came to me and offered me money to go with him

now that was the moment, I realized those men all thought I was a whore and that old man was too old for playing games and said like it is, he has the money, I have the body, but he was not rude or aggressive, so I just told him I am nooooot about that (later I saw him walking hand to hand with some girl, he got what he wanted:))

then my hairy guy returned with a chair, put his chair next to my table and had no intentions to leave :) that was cute, but he was sooooooooooooo drunk, that I barely understood what he was talking about and then he started trying to touch me

thank you, coincidence, that I saw my co-worker in the same bar, he was looking for out team, so I politely left that drunk man with the words that I need to find my co-workers

:)

all that took not more than one hour

what I do not understand is why did they think I was that easy girl, I had a short dress, that is true, but I was sitting and they could not see my legs so much

I had not shown my boobs

not even a bit in that dress, golden rule: more cleavage - longer dress. short dress - no cleavage

I still feel like a girl being thrown in the dirt, only because I am not ashamed of the fact, that I have beautiful legs and not afraid to show my body

and that instantly makes a whore out of me in Finland

now I look at every man I work with and think "do you think I am a hooker for wearing short dresses???"

DO YOU???

anyways

still wearing my short dresses, if you think I am a hooker, that is okay, it is your opinion, I think you are a jerk, and that is okay, that is my opinion :)

Hooker and a jerk sounds like a good comedy show to watch :)

was a lovely night after that hooker disaster, my boys are the best and yes, water in a Martini glass, looking like some expensive cocktail was a very nice gesture :)

it was sad, though, that Finnish people drink soooooooooooooo much

soooooooooooo much

and girls drink as much as boys do

:)

equality and stuff

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment