Thursday, May 26, 2016

I do not want to buy anything

I do not need to buy anything

I am STILL unpacking my things

and the more I look at them the more I understand, that all I needed were my dresses and couple of boots

I think if I were healthy I would move to the middle of nowhere and I do think I could had had a great life there

without internet, television, phones, artificial food, artificial drinks, tons of stuff I do not even need

I would probably take the whole home library with me, though

:)

but we will never know how it could had been

I am not healthy

and never will be

but hey!

I have a lot of crap I don't even need

:)

it is good to know that at least that intensive impulsive buying period in my life has ended

now I am saving to buy some forest

:)

I always wanted to have my own forest

I think I will start with the pine forest

No comments:

Post a Comment