Sunday, May 29, 2016

I love Frank Turner



I do not understand why people often say "eeeewwwwwww, you have tattoos, imagine when you get old and everyone will be looking at yoooooou?"

I love reading tattoos :)

I noticed couple of times staring at my colleagues reading their arms and other visible body parts

their bodies are like a painting of their lives

and I think it is cool :)



I do not understand tribal tattoos, though

:)

do you belong to some tribe?

tattoo should tell some story, whether important or not really:)



it seems to me I am slowly understanding things I really want

not those sand castles

what do I want now:

  1. A stable job that I love (surveyor most likely)
  2. My own forest
  3. The man, in whose destiny I will play such an important role, that he would feel a need to tattoo a snowflake on his body later, as the reminder of me :)
:)

what can I get:

  1. A stable job that I love (surveyor most likely)
  2. My own forest
  3. The man, who cares
that is not bad either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment