Friday, June 17, 2016

Bring Tex back!!!

The last ship is back

I just started watching the first episode and damn, must I say, I always knew it was all such a "America is the greatest country" kind of show, but there has to be some limits

:)

I am just a little bit mad and sad now

really?

is this how you really wanted to end Rachel-Tex love story?

I did not like the replacement as well

it is like if they took everything that was good: the actors, the of-course-not-even-close-to-being-real-plot, the scenes with the not-even-really-the-last-ship

and replaced it with politics

from this:



to that:



season 1 - Russia is the enemy

season 2 - USA is the enemy

season 3 - surprise, surprise, China is the enemy:)

prisoners of war

and the pandemic stuff is somewhere behind all that political drama

:)

it looks so boring

bring Tex back!

I'm just gonna watch this video couple of times more:



aaawwwww, such a lovely couple

maybe I should give that seems-to-be-total-crap season 3 a chance of watching couple of episodes and drop it and rewatch the first two seasons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment